Dog Training In The Reading Area
Our training courses begin on the following dates:
- Thursday 7th March (6 week courses) - ALL COURSES NOW FULLY BOOKED
(Please note that this course was originally due to start on 14th March but has been rescheduled due to the hall being closed for renovations during April.)
- Thursday 9th May (7 week courses) - NOW TAKING BOOKINGS
Our classes fill up very quickly so please book early to be sure of a place!
Established for over 35 years. Helping you understand and improve the behaviour of your dog or puppy.
We offer classes in a fun and friendly atmosphere, whether you have a new puppy, a recently adopted rescue dog, or an adult dog that needs further training. Whether you are a first-time dog owner or you have had dogs before, we aim to teach you some basic and more advanced skills to strengthen your bond with your dog so you can work as a team and achieve great results together.
We will show you how to train your dog to respond to commands and have fun doing so.
Why Choose Top Dog Training Club in Reading
- Provide you with expert knowledge
- Help keep your dog active and healthy
- Help you gain a relationship with your dog
- Dog training classes held at Grazeley Village Hall, 5 minutes from junction 11 of the M4
For A Better Bond With Your Dog
We will help you to understand your dog’s needs and how he or she learns, and will work with you towards making your life easier and more rewarding through building a good relationship with your dog.